Thursday, April 1, 2010

Cape Town visiting children

The weather is good, but different from Durban, just 2 hours away........Sunny but the sun is less intense, and the breeze much cooler, it bites through the clothes.
Grown up kids can become babies around a parent, and it makes my heart sing to see it.

They show their independence and dependence in curious and comical alternating displays. Sibling rivalry too rears its ugly head, every once in a while and I am left wondering whether I should ignore or step up and rescue them from each other.

Today Katie and her friends, visit in my home while I am away, and I feel happy to know that Picasso the pekingese, will have some company or a distraction, at any rate, until I can fly back home to him to reassure him that all is not lost as he must feel because he was left alone at home with the maid.

No comments:

Post a Comment